Blood Donation Campaign 2019
Quill Orthopaedic Specialist Centre is organising a blood donation campaign on 3rd September 2019 from 10 am to 4 pm, in collaboration with National Blood Bank. Find the hero in you, help to save up to 3 lives by donating blood. For more information please call 03-7727 0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Criteria of Blood Donor:
- You are fit and healthy.
- You are aged between 17-70 years old and have donated blood before.
- You are aged between 17-60 years old for first time blood donor.
- You have a written permission from your parent/guardian if you are 17 years old.
- You need to show your medical report if you are aged 65 years old and above.
- Your weight is more than 45kg.
- You have a minimum sleep of 5 hours.
- You do not have heath problem.
- You have taken meal prior to the donation.
- Your last blood donation was 3 months ago.
- For female donor, you are not pregnant, not having menstrual period, and not breastfeeding.
- For non-Malaysian citizen, you have been living residing in Malaysia for a minimum of 1 year.
- You are not having a high-risk lifestyle (e.g., taking drug, having multiple sex partners, homosexual)
- You have to bring your identity card.
More information from Pusat Darah Negara: